There are many advantages to working with a Cetera Advisor Networks financial professional and holding your securities in a brokerage account through us. These advantages include:
- Buying and selling securities with a simple call to your financial professional.
- The protection of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) in the event your securities are lost or stolen, although there is no protection for losses due to losses in the value of your securities. For more information on SIPC, please see the Web site at www.sipc.org.
- Confirmations of transactions (unless you purchase directly from a mutual fund company that issues its own communications) that show all the pertinent information about your securities transaction including what you purchased, how much you paid, and commissions.
- Account statements that include a complete, detailed report of your account.
- Composite 1099 forms showing your calendar year’s income.
- Ease of transferring securities to the beneficiaries of your estate in the event of death.
- Simplified recordkeeping and dividends and interest payments that are promptly credited to your account.
- Annual reports, proxy statements and other investment materials that are forwarded to you.
Our firm’s and your financial professional’s goals are to provide you with advice, investment alternatives and services designed to help you attain your financial objectives. Should you have any questions about your account, please contact your financial professional or Cetera Advisor Networks at 800.879.8100.